Let’s close gaps in your team communications, discuss blind spots, and identify areas where the team would like to improve, involve and engage.
The comprehensive game is based on the teachings of John C. Maxwell. It is fun, interactive and challenges teams to discuss their personal values and leadership principles.
One of the most popular and sought-after leadership programs. Do not be fooled into thinking this is simply a “game” – it’s a conduit designed to look into your leadership culture. The Maxwell Leadership Game is a comprehensive game based on the teachings of John C. Maxwell. The game helps organizations improve their leadership intelligence and increase their effectiveness. Why? “Because everything rises and falls on leadership.”
Game on, lets play
Your Team Will:
- Learn leadership principles that have been tested and proven over time
- Begin the positive change through communication and team synergies
- Creates open sharing and team bonding through a fun and engaging team building experience
- Leave with new team insights they can practice
- The Leadership Game is 2 hours in duration and can include up to 12 team members to participate.
- Every question and discussion card is designed to trigger open and honest feedback about the current state of leadership
- Challenges team members to embrace who they are as leaders
- Allows leaders to see how team members view each other in a positive, casual setting
- By the end of the game, team members will learn to appreciate each person’s unique skill set and forge stronger working relationships.