Developed by psychologist William Moulton Marston, the DISC assessment examines how an individual ranks in the four primary personality types – dominance, influence, steadiness and conscientiousness. Everyone has these four characteristics, but the strength of each varies depending on the person.
Who are You?
Take the test to find out your greatest strengths and qualities.
Contact me for the website link
The Maxwell Method: DISC Styles of Communication
What if you could tap into your greatest motivations and dramatically improve your relationships and accelerate your results?
Your individual personality affects every aspect of your life. That’s why one of the best things you can do to grow yourself and others is to understand your personality and what naturally drives you. When you recognize your strengths and weaknesses, you can give your best as you work with people around you.
- Apply the Law of Awareness to recognize your strengths and limitations.
- Overcome your shortcomings and clear the path for personal and professionals’ growth.
- Understand how others are different and how to work with each personality.
- Build a stronger team that communicates, appreciates the style of others, and works well together.
- Learn effective strategies for handling conflict and personality clashes.
- Develop yourself and others to be their best.